25th September 2016, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in HSC in Maharashtra board as a private candidate?

I have done diploma in home science after my ssc so at the time of admission i gave my ssc leaving certificate to them now i want to do hsc private but i dont have my school leaving certificate original copy so is my admission is possible in hsc i have my marksheet passing certificate and true copy of leaving. I went to school and ask them to issue with duplicate copy so they ask me to give 2000 rupees is it cost that much...plsss help its urgent

Related Questions:
13th August 2017, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in HSC in Maharashtra board as a private candidate?

It is possible to give hsc science private without doing 11 std,and without skipping any year?
30th April 2019, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in HSC in Maharashtra board as a private candidate?

I am 11th failed student. Now I am going to give 12th private. Can I appear for jee mains and advanced in 2020??? Please help urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?