9th September 2020, 01:03 PM
Gud2g

Is it possible to join MPharm with 2 years gap after BPharm?

Hello friends, I have taken 2 years gap after completing my BPharm course. Now I want to study MPharm program. Is it possible for me to join an MPharm program? Please let me know about this asap.

15th September 2020, 05:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join MPharm with 2 years gap after BPharm?

Yes, you can definitely pursue M.Pharmacy (Master of Pharmacy) degree course even having completed your B.Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy) degree course 2 years ago as gap after completion of your B.Pharmacy degree course does not affect your chances for getting admission in M.Pharmacy degree course provided you satisfy the admission criteria for admission to M.Pharmacy degree course of your interested institute.
15th September 2020, 06:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Gap year is no bar to get admission in the Master in Pharmacy course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in pharmacy from a recognised university.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

So, you are eligible to get admission in Master in Pharmacy course after B. Pharma.
15th September 2020, 07:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, he/she is eligible for pursuing M.Pharma course even after 2 years of education gap.

Along with that, if he/she wishes to apply for GPAT entrance (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test), then also he/she can apply for that.

After qualifying GPAT entrance, he/she can get admission in prestigious Pharma institutes for completing master course.

GPAT application forms are expected to release in first week of November.

Candidates can checkout this official site for applying: https://www.nta.ac.in/Pharmacyexam
17th September 2020, 12:06 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Yeah,its possible to proceed for post graduation in M-Pharm.
In order to be eligible for the Master of Pharmacy course, the students must have a minimum of 50% or equivalent CGPA in their Bachelor of Pharmacy or B-Pharmacy course from a recognized university or college from PCI (except Amity University required a minimum of 60% or equivalent to be able to consider for M-Pharm Admission)
You can take admission either by appearing for entrance exam like GPAT,AP PGECET,TS PGECET,BITS HD ,AU AIMEE Pharmacy,OJEE ,HPCET or through management seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?