9th June 2018, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue 2nd and 3rd year of B.Com from distance after completing 1st year from regular college?

As I completed my first year of B.Com from Mumbai university with a regular college now can I do distance learning for SY B.Com (2nd year) and TY B.Com (3rd year)? Is it possible to do so and if possible how to apply for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue 2nd year B.Sc from Private after completing 1st year from BNPG college, Udaipur?
  2. Is it possible to pursue 2nd PUC from Correspondence after completing 1st PUC from Regular? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to continue 2nd year from Regular mode after passing 1st year from Distance mode?
  4. Possibility to secure admission in 2nd year for a candidate who quit after 1st year of BCom with a year gap? -- [New]
  5. How to get admission in a University directly?
  6. Is it possible to pursue BCA 2nd year through distance mode from Madras University?
  7. How can I get my scholarship of 2nd year if received for 1st, 3rd and 4th year of MBBS being a SC candidate?
  8. Is it possible to get third year direct admission in BMS?
  9. Can I get admission for 2nd year BA course after completion of 1st year from open university?
  10. Is it possible to pursue 2nd year BCCA from Abroad after completing 1st year from India? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  11. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year B.Ed regular course after completing 1st year from KUK? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  12. Can I give 3rd year B.Com exam externally after completing 1st and 2nd year internally?
  13. Is it possible to study 3rd year through correspondence for BCom(H) 2nd year student?
  14. Can I get admission from Open to Regular college in general category?
  15. Can I pursue B.Com from 2nd year after a gap of 1 year from the same college?
  16. What exams are conducted during engineering?
  17. Am I Eligible to practice as a Lawyer after doing 3 year LLB Course?
  18. Is possible to pursue 2nd year B.Com from Pune University after completing 1st year from Shivani University?
11th June 2018, 02:25 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue 2nd and 3rd year of B.Com from distance after completing 1st year from regular college?

Yes it is possible to pursue 2nd and 3rd year from distance mode after completing 1st year from regular mode. You have to apply for transfer certificate from college. And for this you have to tell them a valid reason for changing mode of education. After their satisfaction from the reason you will provide they will issue transfer certificate. On that basis you will be able to change mode of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?