26th February 2017, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Is possible to pursue 2nd year B.Com from Pune University after completing 1st year from Shivani University?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 1st year B.Com from Shivani University and now I want to change my University so I want to know is possible to pursue 2nd year B.Com from Pune University after completing 1st year from Shivani University? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to start transfer within 1st year of B.Com at Pune university?
  2. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  3. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to change University from Pune University to BAMU University after completing 1st year of B.Pharmacy course?
  5. How to get admission for 2nd year Aeronautical after doing 1st year from Pune University
  6. Is it possible to join in 2nd year B.Com at Channamma University, Belgaum?
  7. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  8. Can I get transfer from Private University to Government University after completing 1st year of the course?
  9. Possibility to change university from Shivaji University to Pune University after 1st year of B.Sc? What is the process for it?
  10. Is it possible to pursue BCA 2nd year through distance mode from Madras University?
  11. Can I change from Gondwana university to Pune university for my BA 2nd and 3rd year in Marathi medium?
  12. How to get admission in Christ University for 2nd year B.Com Finance honours?
  13. Is it possible to pursue 2nd year B.Sc from Private after completing 1st year from BNPG college, Udaipur?
  14. How can I get admission at Punjab University in B.Com 2nd year after completing 1st year in Punjabi University?
  15. How can I get admission in Lucknow University for 2nd BA course after completing 1st year from DDU Gorakhpur University?
  16. Can i migrate to another university after first year of B.Com?
  17. Is it possible to pursue 2nd year BCCA from Abroad after completing 1st year from India? What is the procedure to apply for admission? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?

3rd March 2017, 07:07 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is possible to pursue 2nd year B.Com from Pune University after completing 1st year from Shivani University?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to pursue 2nd year of B.com course from Pune University after completion of your 1st year B.com course from Shivani University.

You need to pursue three years B.Com course from the same university where you have secured or taken admission in B. Com course else, you can't degree certificate from the university. So, I suggest you to pursue remaining two years of B.Com course from the same university, if not, you need to discontinue from the course and need to take fresh admission in first year of B.Com course in Pune University.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?