29th April 2012, 10:46 PM
ekta sejpal

Is it possible for a student like me to opt for software engineering? I am a student from commerce stream

i m a student from commerce stream. and m willing for software engineering and my result is yet to come. so is it possible for a student like me to opt for the same?

30th April 2012, 11:31 AM
Desiredanswer

Default Re: Is it possible for a student like me to opt for software engineering? I am a student from commerce stream

Hi buddy.

-->Yes, ob course you can opt for software engineering career.

-->You should first complete your graduation with your stream that is

commerce.

-->After completing your graduation you can go for MCA(Master in computer

application).

-->So,You should give entrance exam and admitted in to any of the colleges

which provide MCA course.

-->MCA is 3 year master degree course and after completion you can apply for

every software engineering job.

-->SO you are a software engineer after completion of your MCA.

ALL the best.

Thanks & regards.

30th October 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for a student like me to opt for software engineering? I am a student from commerce stream

Hi Can you please help in informing me about which line should a student take post 12th standard if he wishes to purse a career as Software Engineering?

16th March 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i join for software engineerin after completing my class 12?

16th March 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

if i have a b.com degree i can do software engineering

24th May 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I m a medical studentof science stream and can i apply for software engineering?

15th June 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I m a commerce student n want to do engineering.can i do engineering after12 ,also want to know which field in engineering is best?So dat i can earn huge money . What is procedure to do it? plz guide me.

3rd June 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 10TH NOW I,AM LOOKING FOR NMIMS//PLZ TELL ME DO CHOOSE STUDENT ON THE REPORTS FO ENTERANCE EXAM....

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?