8th April 2020, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Is Post Graduation compulsory for starting LLB?

Can I apply for LLB if I dropped M.Com exams in between or not cleared yet? Or, do I need to complete M.Com or any Post Graduation degree course? Or, can I take admission in LLB on the basis of Graduation only?

10th April 2020, 02:27 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Post Graduation compulsory for starting LLB?

The first thing I would like to let you know that the minimum education required to pursue LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) degree of 3 years is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university while the same in case of integrated LLB course of five years such as B.A. LLB/B.Sc. LLB, etc. is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board of education.

So, even after dropping out your Master's degree course i.e; M.Com degree course, you can still pursue LLB degree course on the basis of your bachelor's degree course.
10th April 2020, 10:57 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor in Law. It is three year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to get admission in the course
So, you are eligible to get admission in the course on the basis of bachelor degree qualification.
10th April 2020, 03:36 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to pursue Post graudation course for pursuing LLB course. Graduation degree in any stream is sufficient to get enrolled for LLB course of 3 years duration.

As you have already done graduation course, so you can enroll yourself for LLB course. However, you will have to qualify law entrance exams like:
  • TS LAWCET
  • AP LAWCET
  • SET SLAT
  • DU LLB Entrance Exam
  • MHT CET

Note that there is no age limit to pursue LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?