17th December 2017, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Preparation tips and books for Chemistry NET exam for beginners

I'm doing my first year graduation of B.Sc in calicut university. I want to prepare for net exam, but I don't know how to do it. So can you please give me any advice to crack it and books that I should refer?

18th December 2017, 09:45 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preparation tips and books for Chemistry NET exam for beginners

First year is the right time to start preparing for NET Chemistry exam. However, you can also start preparing for this exam from second year as well.

NET exam preparation books for Chemistry are given below:

CSIR-UGC NET/JRF Exam. Solved Papers Chemical Sciences (English, Paperback, Editorial Board)
Price: Rs.134

CSIR-UGC NET/JRF/SET Chemical Sciences 1st Edition (English, Paperback, Dr. Hemant Kulshrestha, Dr. Ajay Taneja)
Price: Rs.645

UGC CSIR NET / SET (JRF & LS) - Chemical Sciences 2nd Edition (English, Paperback, Naveen Sharma, Aditya Tomar, Preeti Gupta)
Price: Rs.681

Joint CSIR-UGC (NET/JRF) Chemical Sciences (PART-A, B & C): Previous Papers and 25 Practice Sets (Solved) 2018 Edition (English, Paperback, RPH Editorial Board)
Price: Rs.398
13th April 2018, 07:20 PM
Rudra0000
Junior Member+

Default Re: Preparation tips and books for Chemistry NET exam for beginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm doing my first year graduation of B.Sc in calicut university. I want to prepare for net exam, but I don't know how to do it. So can you please give me any advice to crack it and books that I should refer?
As you are an science aspirants, so you must appear in CSIR NET (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research National Eligibility Test).
The CSIR NET Exam is conducted in five major subjects as -
  • Mathematical Science
  • Chemical Science
  • Physical Science
  • Earth Science
  • Life Science

For preparing CSIR NET Exam in Chemistry subject, you should have to clear all the basic concepts in your graduation and post graduation.
After that you can take help from the previous year question papers of CSIR NET Exam.
I hope it helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?