28th August 2011, 11:22 AM
getha chavan

Previous 10 years Question Papers of SSC Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?

Sir,
i want to prepare for SSC exam so kindly send me previous last 10 years or 5 years question papers so that it helps me to preare for the exam.

regards
geetha chavan

28th August 2011, 01:50 PM
Revatigurav

Default Re: Previous 10 years Question Papers of SSC Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?

You will find 10th ssc question board papers in any book depot nearby. or ask in your school. Many of the schools keep last 5-6 years question paper with them. You can refer to 21 exxpected because it also has question papers in it.
All the best
Revati
28th August 2011, 02:35 PM
mahireddy07

Default Re: Previous 10 years Question Papers of SSC Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by getha chavan View Post
Sir,
i want to prepare for SSC exam so kindly send me previous last 10 years or 5 years question papers so that it helps me to preare for the exam.

regards
geetha chavan
hello getha,
instead of searching for question papers follow a time table and study your subjects because now a days questions of SSC exam are not surely from previous papers.if you need pass marks in SSC post question again for previous papers if not please follow the following time table
study atleast one or two units from each subject then per day you will finish atleast unit from one subject.if the unit is long then study for two days .prepare time table as per your free then you surely becomea competition to others.
28th August 2011, 05:03 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Well SSC exam is not a single exam.The SSC examination is done for the different post and there pattern is different .Some of the post for which SSC exam is done are ::

CBI
Income tax
SSC Section Officer Audit Exam
Stenographers Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination
Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination

I will tell you in the details about the SSC Audit examination

Examination Pattern:

The examination is conducted in two phases::

1.Written Exam::

2.Interview

How to prepare for the exam ::

1.Make a notes of the important dates to remember

2.The question asked in English is simple .You can score good marks in this area if you will prepare well .

3.Since the question asked are related to the general awareness so i would advice you to keep reading news papers and watch news channel

4.Since numerical type question are asked on the arithmetic so to prepare for them you can use R s aggrwal. Arithmetic requires practice so try to solve the previous year questions papers .

I have attached the previous year papers i hope it will help you to prepare for the exam
Attached Files
File Type: docx SSC Exam Sample Paper 1.docx(28.5 KB, 528 views)
File Type: docx SSC Exam Sample Paper 2.docx(18.4 KB, 323 views)
File Type: docx SSC Exam Sample Paper 3.docx(63.1 KB, 326 views)
File Type: docx SSC SExam Sample Paper 4.docx(14.9 KB, 275 views)
File Type: docx SSC Exam Sample Paper 5.docx(29.6 KB, 284 views)
10th September 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir plese send sample paper of ssc exam
email ID [email protected]
cell no. 91-9911396673
25th September 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

please send me west bengal ssc history exams syllabus
12th December 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

In order to prepare for my 10th exams I want the question papers. Can u kindly send me the question papers of SSC board for the last 10 years.
1st February 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the sample Paper For SSC Examination
6th February 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

previous questions for junior engineer (electrical) in CPWD
26th March 2012, 05:39 PM
susim ganguly

please send me last 10 (ten) years bengali pass question papers of west bengal school service commission. regards
5th May 2012, 02:06 PM
ranakalu

Wink Re: Previous 10 years Question Papers of SSC Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?

sir i want last five years exam papers of s.i in cpo please send the last five years solved exam paper
2nd October 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i want imp questions ssc .....!
16th January 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me 10 or 5 year previous exam papers ssc civil enginer...plzzz sir
Its a 2nd tim sir
My email id is
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?