6th August 2012, 01:49 PM
pushpasathish

Previous 5 year Question Papers for VAO Exam?

can u send me vao model last 5 years question papers to my [email protected] mail id?

6th August 2012, 05:22 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous 5 year Question Papers for VAO Exam?

DEAR FRIEND ,
QUESTION I GIVE SOME IMPORTANT PAPER

PLEASE GO TO SIDE http://webtopicture.com/tn/tn-vao-exam-last-year-qustions.html IN.

THANK YOU
8th September 2012, 08:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushpasathish View Post
can u send me vao model last 5 years question papers to my [email protected] mail id?
Previous year Question Papers of VAO Exam

VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers which is conducted by TNPSC.

If you have 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 22 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule But you must know the Tamil language.

Pattern for VAO Exam

Exam Date: 30/9/2012

I have attached the Question papers of VAO Exam so please check it out.Observe the pattern of these Question papers.

For more details bout VAO exam , Please visit to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
8th September 2012, 10:14 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:

ELIGIBILITY

*VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers which is conducted by TNPSC.

*12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam.

*age should be in between 22 to 30 years.

EXAM PATTERN OF VAO

*I have attached the Question papers of VAO Exam.

*please check it out.
8th September 2012, 10:49 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

VAO Exam Details:

## VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers. Tamilnadu Public Commission just like many other exams also conducts this exam too whenever there is a vacancy for this post. To apply for this post you need to satisfy certain eligibility criteria. Some of them have been listed below:

## You need to have the secondary school leaving certificate as that is the minimum qualification required for this post. Even if you have higher qualifications it will be considered only when you have this certificate to show.

## Your age should be less than 21 years which is the lower age limit for giving this exam. The upper age limit for general category candidates is 30 years. There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. It is 40 years in case of them.

## On getting selected finally you will be posted in the villages of Tamilnadu. The local language of the villagers there is Tamil. So it is very important for you to know this language well so that you can communicate freely with them.

## Even if you dont know the language well then also you can sit for this exam. In that case after getting selected you need to give Tamil language exam which is also conducted by the TNPSC. All these needs to be done within two years from the date of selection.

## The selectors expects that only physically fit candidates will sit for this exam. Therefore to prove your medical fitness you need to show them your medical certificates during examination time.

## The written examination here holds vital importance because the selection procedure is primarily based on this exam only. Other factors which are also taken into consideration are the district chosen by you and the number of reservations of the district in question.

## For the examination you can expect questions from the following sections: General Knowledge and General Tamil/General English. The first paper is bilingual and the second paper is optional. You need to state your preferences in the application form itself.

## All in all you need to face 200 questions and you need to complete the whole paper in 3 hours' time. 150 marks each have been allotted for each section. Out of 300 marks allotted you need to get minimum 90 marks to qualify. On failing to do so you will get disqualified.

## The notifications for this year's exam was published in the month of June and the exam is due in September. If you have already applied for it then please download the hall tickets first from the official website. The result will come out by November and from the month of December the interview session will start.

VAO Exam Date 2012: 30.09.2012 (10AM-1PM)

List Of VAO Exam Books:

TNPSC VAO Village Administrative Officer's Examination - Sura
by V.V.K.Subburaj
Publisher: Sura Publications

TNPSC VAO Complete guide( Raman's )
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: The Raman'S Books

TNPSC VAO
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: Vanitha Pathipagam

Here i have attached the files you are looking for. Please download them and go through them properly to know more about the question pattern. Practice more such papers to get good marks. All the best for the exam.

Official Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf tnpsc-vao-exam-20-02-2011-keys.pdf(71.3 KB, 75 views)
File Type: pdf VAO - english.pdf(29.2 KB, 84 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper1.pdf(65.1 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper.pdf(65.6 KB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf VAO 2005.pdf(75.6 KB, 83 views)
File Type: pdf VAO Solved 2010 Solved.pdf(147.0 KB, 73 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?