9th August 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Previous 5 year Question Papers for VAO Exam?

I want 5 years VAO exam question papers and answer in tamil.Sent for my e-mail ID [email protected]. Thankyou...

10th August 2012, 08:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 5 year Question Papers for VAO Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want 5 years VAO exam question papers and answer in tamil.Sent for my e-mail ID [email protected]. Thankyou...

Previous Year Question Papers of VAO Exam

If you have completed 10th OR 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule But you must know the Tamil language.

Age should not be more than 40 years a rule mandatory for both the general candidates and SC/ST and OBC candidates.

Vacancy of VAO Exam

I have attached the Question papers of VAO Exam so please check it out.Observe the pattern of these Question papers.

For more details bout VAO exam , Please visit to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

Attached Files
File Type: pdf G.K.pdf(65.6 KB, 95 views)
File Type: pdf Old Papers of TNPSC VAO Solved 2010 with answers Free Download.pdf(147.0 KB, 109 views)
File Type: pdf tnpsc-vao-exam-20-02-2011-keys.pdf(71.3 KB, 102 views)
File Type: pdf VAO - english.pdf(29.2 KB, 87 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper.pdf(65.6 KB, 83 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper1.pdf(65.1 KB, 82 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC VAO General English VAO Question Papers with answers.pdf(177.5 KB, 79 views)
10th August 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 year Question Papers for VAO Exam?

kindly send me voa new question papers to my mail id [email protected]
10th August 2012, 08:33 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous 5 year Question Papers for VAO Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

VAO stands for Village Administrative Officer. TNPSC conducts an examination for recruiting these officers whenever there is a vacancy. This year too they have published notification for filling up the vacancies.

If you are interested to sit for this examination then it is very important for you to satisfy some of the eligibility criteria they have stated. Let me discuss them now here one by one.

VAO Exam Eligibility Criteria:

To give this examination you need to have a Secondary School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent as otherwise you would not be considered eligible. In other words you need to be a minimum 10th pass out.

Even higher qualifications will be considered only if you have an SSLC certificate to show.

Age Criteria:

Age should not be below 21 years of old when sitting for this examination. Much the same way it should not exceed 30 as well. This rule is applicable for general category only.

For the reserved category there is age relaxation. For them although the minimum age limit is same but the maximum age limit is 40.

You should be physically fit for this exam and it is very important for you to produce a certificate to prove your physical fitness. You should be very good in Tamil language as that is another important criteria.

Selection Procedure:

Since the selection procedure is basically based on the written examination therefore you should try and give your best shot to get the qualifying marks at least.

For the exam questions generally comes from the following sections: General Knowledge and General English/ General Tamil. Questions will be basically of SSLC standard and you should try and manage at least 90 marks out of the 300 marks alloted for this exam. Remember you will only get three hours to complete the paper.

Cost of the application fee for the general is Rs. 125 and for the reserved category like SC/ST is Rs. 50.

Pay Scale:

Please note: Today is the last day for submitting online application form.

For applying online please click on this site: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in

TNPSC VAO Notifications 2012:

Last Date of Submitting Fee: 14th August, 2012
Exam Date: 30th September, 2012 (from 10am to 1pm)

Since you are looking for the TNPSC VAO exam papers here i have attached the files. Please go through them thoroughly to learn more about the question pattern. Hope this helps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?