5th January 2011, 10:40 AM

Previous year JEST Physics question paper and valuable tips to crack the exam

Sir,this year i've completed my M.Sc.Please help me by providing the previous year papers on JEST physics and also give me some valuable tips about how to success in this exm. thank u.

17th January 2011, 09:14 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous year JEST Physics question paper and valuable tips to crack the exam

The syllabus consists of entire syllabus of B.Sc. and M.Sc.
Please see the file attached for sample question paper for Joint Entrance Screening Test [JEST]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JESTPhysicsQuestionPaper.pdf(38.4 KB, 762 views)
16th February 2011, 09:47 PM
brijbadal

Default Re: Previous year JEST Physics question paper and valuable tips to crack the exam

sir i have complete my b.e. and now i am going to appear in jest exam in theory of computer science. so plz send me previous year paper. thanku
30th November 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

from where in abohar will i get the IIT-JEE form?
2nd December 2011, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am pursuing my b.tech in mechanical engineering.i want to do my post graduation in astrophysics.what exam should i write and please give me prescribed syllabus also.
24th December 2011, 07:38 PM
neha balhara

Respected Sir,plz do send me last 5 year jest(phy)question papers nd sample papers as soon as possible to my email id..nd plz do give me some tips how to crack the exam..thank you!
1st May 2012, 12:57 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous year JEST Physics question paper and valuable tips to crack the exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Sir,this year i've completed my M.Sc.Please help me by providing the previous year papers on JEST physics and also give me some valuable tips about how to success in this exm. thank u.

Previous Year Question Papers on JEST

JEST (Joint Entrance Screening Test) is conducted every year for candidates seeking admission for Ph.D. degrees in Computer Science or Physics..

I have attached some of the previous year questions as well as some model test papers for the same..

You can go through these papers and I hope they will assist you in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of questions asked..

You can also Click HEre to know more details about the exam..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JEST Computer Science1.pdf(45.0 KB, 217 views)
File Type: pdf jest-cs-sample.pdf(85.6 KB, 139 views)
File Type: pdf jest-phys-2011.pdf(47.9 KB, 253 views)
File Type: pdf JEST Sample Paper 1.pdf(36.5 KB, 372 views)
File Type: pdf JEST Sample Paper 2.pdf(10.7 KB, 129 views)
File Type: docx JEST Sample Paper 3.docx(21.3 KB, 111 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?