1st January 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Previous year Kannada language blueprint and new syllabus for 10th standard exam

Hi, My name Chandu. I need previous year Kannada language blueprint and new syllabus for the 10th standard exam? Can you please provide me with the needed information for me as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Blue print of second language Kannada of 10th and 12th standard
  2. Is second language important in deciding your percentage in class 10th standard?
  3. How do I get the blueprint of SSLC exam?
  4. Can I write IAS exam in Kannada language?
  5. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  6. How may I get previous year question papers for Karnataka SSLC exam? My subjects are Urdu, English, Kannada, Social science and Maths
  7. What to do, if there is no option for Kannada language in school?
  8. Karnataka SSLC Second Language Kannada Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  10. How many subjects will be there for 10th standard SSLC English Medium in Karnataka? Are there any other subjects we can go for other than Kannada as 2nd and 3rd Language?
  11. Is it possible to change second language from Kannada to Hindi in ICSE?
  12. ICSE 10th standard Kannada question papers
  13. Possibility to write UPSC exam in kannada language?
  14. Karnataka SSLC previous years exam question papers?
  15. SSLC model question papers for Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English Language, First Language, Kannada Language, 2nd Language and Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Kannada Language IAS books? I am going to appear for IAS exam
  17. Kannada medium books for IAS exams
  18. Apart from Kannada which is the alternative language I can choose for my PhD? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?