6th November 2017, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Previous year Maths model question papers of 10th standard Gujarat state board

Previous year Maths model question papers of 10th standard Gujarat state board? Can you please attach the papers for me and let me know the syllabus and pattern which is followed? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Gujarati question papers of previous 3 years for 10th Gujarat State Board exam
  2. How to download Previous year Question Papers of 10th standard of Gujarat Secondary Board?
  3. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  4. List of the private schools in Gujarat for 10th from UP passed candidate?
  5. Physics question papers of previous 3 years for 12th Gujarat Board exam
  6. Hindi question papers of previous 3 years for 10th Gujarat Board exam
  7. Previous year question papers for preparation of 10th ICSE Board exam
  8. Previous year model papers of CBSE 10th standard board exams
  9. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  11. Previous year question papers of karnataka State Board for 10th standard?
  12. Computer Education question papers of previous 5 years for 12th Gujarat State Board exam
  13. Maths model papers with solutions for 10th Karnataka State Board exam?
  14. Mathematics question papers of previous 3 years for 10th Telangana State Board exam -- [New]
  15. Is there any special quota for Gujarat State Board candidate in JEE Main and Advanced?
  16. Basic Maths question papers of previous 3 years for 12th Karnataka Board exam
  17. How can I rejoin Gujarat Board if migrated to ISC Board?
  18. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
8th November 2017, 10:08 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year Maths model question papers of 10th standard Gujarat state board

Gujarat Board Maths model papers are uploaded here.

Here is the link to view those papers.

Last edited by ajjuravi; 27th August 2023 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Google Drive link replaced by EALP attachments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?