28th February 2019, 08:29 PM
Aqib_official

Previous year question papers for AMU class 9th admission test

Sir, my younger brother is preparing for 9th class entrance examination conducted by Aligarh Muslim University. Can you please provide me previous year question paper of class 9th entrance exams?

12th March 2019, 07:50 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Previous year question papers for AMU class 9th admission test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqib_official View Post
Sir, my younger brother is preparing for 9th class entrance examination conducted by Aligarh Muslim University. Can you please provide me previous year question paper of class 9th entrance exams?
## The entrance examination for the AMU class 9th is generally conducted in the month of March. Since the examination is being conducted for the admission in the class 9th, so the syllabus of class 8th is to be prepared thoroughly.

>> One should prepare the class 8th subjects as per N.C.E.R.T or C.B.S.E syallbus.

>> There is no previous year question paper available on the AMU website. But below, I am sharing the Syallabus for the examination:

## There will be 2 hours to attempt the paper.
## Question will be of multiple choice.
## 30 Questions from Language. (Hindi, English, urdu)
## 35 questions from Mathematics.
## 35 questions from Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?