20th November 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of B.Sc. Computer Science of Maharshi Dayanand University

Sir/Mam, Please provide me with last 5 years solved previous year question paper of B.Sc. Computer Science of Maharshi Dayanand University. Can you please attach the papers here or let me know when to get the same?

Regards
Rakesh Kumar Jawane

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc Mathematics final year question paper of Maharshi Dayanand University
  2. Last date of submission of forms for LLB from MDU?
  3. Migration from one college to another in Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak in 6 semester of B.Sc?
  4. Previous years question papers of BSc computer science IInd year
  5. What should I do? I have done MBA from Sikkam Manipal university? I have done MCA from Maharshi Dayanand university, Rohtak and having one year work experience as computer lecturer at JAT college, Rohtak. Currently I am living at NCR
  6. How to become a Government Computer teacher after BCA and M.Sc. IT from Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, Haryana?
  7. How to get admission for B.Ed course in Correspondence from Maharshi Dayanand University having done Graduation with English Honors from JP University?
  8. Previous year papers of BSc Computer Science exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Previous years question papers for 3rd year BSc computer science?
  10. List of colleges affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana -- [New]
  11. Which institutes are offering PGDCA course?
  12. Time Table of B.A. 2nd year examination conducted by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak?
  13. MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Computer Fundamentals and Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Is Srinagar school of management and technology affiliated with Maharshi Dayanand University Haryana?
  15. List of Maharshi Dayanand University affiliated colleges offering M.Sc(Genetics)? Admission procedure for this course?
  16. Previous year question papers of NET SET for Computer Science?
  17. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed from MDU Rohtak?
  18. By when and how to apply for MA in English (hons.) in Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak?
11th December 2019, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of B.Sc. Computer Science of Maharshi Dayanand University

Previous year question paper computer science first semester bsc maths hons
9th February 2020, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of B.Sc. Computer Science of Maharshi Dayanand University

MSC maths 1st year algebra question paper & answer I want
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?