15th April 2018, 03:35 AM
ved8445

Previous year question papers of DRDO Technician Fitter Trade written test

Sir, I have applied in DRDO Technician Fitter Trade recruitment. I am preparing for the written test. Can anyone of you provide me the previous years papers of this written test? Please share with me if you have. Thank you!

14th June 2019, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of DRDO Technician Fitter Trade written test

Sir, I have applied in DRDO Technician Fitter Trade recruitment. I am preparing for the written test. Can anyone of you provide me the previous years papers of this written test? Please share with me if you have. Thank you!
12th July 2019, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of DRDO Technician Fitter Trade written test

22nd July 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have applyied drdo tech.Fitter trade, sir plz shere with mi purvi question paper
24th September 2019, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?