3rd October 2010, 01:49 PM
Gimmi

Previous year question papers to prepare for General Banking Officer Exam? Tips to qualify for the exam?

respected sir
please forward me the previous year papers to prepare for General Banking Officer exam to be conducted by Bank of India....if possible, also give some useful tips to qualify for the exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for RRB exam? Tips to prepare and previous years papers?
  2. How can I prepare to qualify in NDA exam? Previous year question papers for preparation?
  3. Tips to prepare well for ISRO entrance exam? Solution for the previous years papers?
  4. Previous year papers of SAIL Management Trainee Instrumentation? Tips to prepare for the entrance exam? -- [New]
  5. How to get previous year question papers of Syndicate bank clerk exam? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  6. BOI general banking officers previous papers
  7. Tips on how to prepare for IPS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Tips on how to prepare for GATE? Previous year papers of GATE?
  9. Syllabus and List of Books to prepare for RRB Section Officer Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  10. What are the tips to qualify in SBI PO exam? Also, provide previous question papers/ model papers.
  11. How to prepare for NDA Exam from 9th Class to become an Officer in Indian Air Force? Which Books to prepare for this? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  12. How to download previous 10 year Question Papers for Bank PO Exams? List of Books to prepare for these Exams?
  13. Chemistry question papers of previous year for SET? Tips for preparation?
  14. Previous year question paper of ICAR veterinary exam? Tips to prepare for ICAR?
  15. How can I prepare to crack BEL PO recruitment exam? Mechanical question papers of previous year for preparation?
  16. Previous year question papers for ESIC Medical insutance officer?
  17. Previous Year Papers of ISAT exam?
  18. How should I prepare for banking exam?
12th April 2011, 01:58 AM
dava

Default Re: Previous year question papers to prepare for General Banking Officer Exam? Tips to qualify for the exam?

The banking exam have 4 sections quantitative , reasonable ability , computer knowledge , and English knowledge . The candidate has to score in all the sections to move forward . There are many good books like rs agarwal , and test for reasoning books which are very easy to understand .
Go through them , and you dont have any others help , you can easily face the examination . All the Banks have same paper patten.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?