30th June 2012, 02:06 PM
sitamldss

Previous year Question Papers for SSC Exam for the position of Junior Assistant?

previous exam question papers of staff selection comission for junior assistant posts

12th August 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for SSC Exam for the position of Junior Assistant?

How i get last 3 years solved paper for ossc junior assistant?
12th August 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for SSC Exam for the position of Junior Assistant?

i want last 5 year question of ssc,odisha govt. for the postion of junior assistant officer
18th December 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

HOW I GET PREVIOUS YEAR SOLVE PAPER FOR SSC JUNIOR ASSISTANT ?
16th January 2014, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

i want last 5 year question of ssc,odisha govt. for the postion of junior assistant please tell me
25th January 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

how to get ossc juniorassistant question answer of 2012?
25th January 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

yes i want to know to ssc question paper
13th February 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir plez provide me last 5 years ossc sub inspector previous year question paper both preliminary and main
19th June 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i have no idia about what type of language(oriya) test questions are in mains junior assistant ...pls provide some previous year lang (oriya)questions
12th October 2014, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir,how will get previous question papers of junior administrative assistant assam secretariat?pls provide me the said papers in my [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?