27th May 2012, 04:44 AM
softgel

Previous year Question Papers for TNPSC Group 2 and Group 4 Exams with solutions?

I need tnpsc group 2 & 4 exam previous year question paper with answer ( tamil ]

Regards
Balamurugan.R

6th June 2012, 10:22 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous year Question Papers for TNPSC Group 2 and Group 4 Exams with solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by softgel View Post
I need tnpsc group 2 & 4 exam previous year question paper with answer ( tamil ]

Regards
Balamurugan.R

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF TNPSC GROUP 1 & 4 EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year old papers of TNPSC Group 1 and 4 exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation..

-> To get more official papers of TNPSC exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Try to find out the pattern of questions followed in the exam and prepare for the exam accordingly..

-> Also attached some of the other files which might help you for your preparation in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed..

-> Spend some valuable time daily to prepare for the exam, then for sure you can clear the exam easily..

-> As the TNPSC exam syllabus consists more of the higher secondary studies subjects, try to prepare with your school syllabus well first and then go on with your other preparations..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.!
Attached Files
File Type: zip TNPSC Group 1 &2.zip(4.05 MB, 768 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC_Group4_English.pdf(894.7 KB, 380 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC_Group4_Tamil.pdf(880.8 KB, 607 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC preparation.pdf(11.5 KB, 676 views)
6th June 2012, 11:36 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for TNPSC Group 2 and Group 4 Exams with solutions?

Hi dear............
The list of best books for TNPSC exam are as follows............

I am attaching some model question..

For more details visit official website of TNPSC.

Good luck........
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ASIA.pdf(399.7 KB, 540 views)
10th June 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for TNPSC Group 2 and Group 4 Exams with solutions?

which book is best to prepare to tnpsc group 4 exam
20th June 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

1st July 2012, 01:41 PM
saranya_suresh.R

16th July 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

THE King who built the kanchi kailasanath temple is
18th July 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i want group2 tamil question
21st July 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

tnpsc group 2 solved quesdtions and answers
22nd July 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

please send previous questions and answers of tnpsc 2 to my mail id [email protected]
25th July 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to previous 5 years question with answer in tamil
25th July 2012, 11:49 PM
balagayathriji

hai
i want last 10 years question paper in tnpsc group 2....send my mail id [email protected]
26th July 2012, 02:13 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Previous year Question Papers for TNPSC Group 2 and Group 4 Exams with solutions?

hello,

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/attachments/general-discussion/95483d1338998554-previous-year-question-papers-tnpsc-group-2-group-4-exams-solutions-asia.pdf

kindly refer to the link provided.

regards
vidh
4th August 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i want 5years question papers for group1,2and 4 with answer in english.please send my email id [email protected]
20th August 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
i want last 10 years question paper in tnpsc group 2....send my mail id [email protected]
8th January 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i need tnpsc group 4 general gk and general tamil solved question for last 5 years please send it to my id [email protected]
31st May 2013, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir, i need the register date for group 4 exam and i want last year question papers in tnpsc group 4 send my maid id [email protected]
5th August 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

TNPSC old question papers for the exam already conducted by tnpsc for the subject PHYSICAL EDUCATION if anybody having please send it to me. [email protected].
14th October 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

please send me the tnpsc exam question papers with answers
email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?