21st January 2012, 09:34 PM
sky1962

Previous years CBSE class 12th examination papers?

I wish to get previous years cbse 12 board examination papers ..please tell me from where could i get it

26th January 2012, 11:05 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years CBSE class 12th examination papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky1962 View Post
I wish to get previous years cbse 12 board examination papers ..please tell me from where could i get it
The previous year question paper of Class 12, CBSE Board can be downloaded from the official website of Central Board of Secondary Examination.
In order to download it, you will need to follow these steps:

Do the the official website of CBSE
Click on the link "Examination"which can be found on the left had side of the webpage.
After that you will see a link "Previous Year Question Papers 2011 and Marking Scheme" available in the list of "Examination Related Material".
This will take you another webpage containing question paper of class 10 as well as 12 along with the marking schemes.

As per your requirement, you will have click on "Q.P. CLASS XII" to download the question papers.
17th April 2012, 08:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky1962 View Post

QUESTION PAPER OF CBSE BOARD

I have attached the Question Paper of 12th standard Question Paper so please check it out.

This paper are really helpful for you.

Also prepare well to your study books.Because self study is the best process for study.

24th April 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i am very grateful to you sir .but except chemistry 2006 question paper all are corrupted.
25th April 2012, 06:01 PM
param pita

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky1962 I wish to get previous years cbse 12 board examination papers ..please tell me from where could i get it

Dear,previous year question paper of Class 12, CBSE Board can be downloaded from the official website of Central Board of Secondary Examination.
In order to download it, you will need to follow these steps:

Do the the official website of CBSE

Click on the link "Examination"which can be found on the left had side of the webpage.
After that you will see a link "Previous Year Question Papers 2011 and Marking Scheme" available in the list of "Examination Related Material".
This will take you another webpage containing question paper of class 10 as well as 12 along with the marking schemes.

As per your requirement, you will have click on "Q.P. CLASS XII" to download the question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?