22nd October 2012, 09:17 PM

Previous years papers of CSE question papers?

hello sir,
i need pervious year cse question paper .pls that materials are dwnl and study .to help gud score in gate exam. pls help me

15th August 2013, 03:56 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous years papers of CSE question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hello sir,
i need pervious year cse question paper .pls that materials are dwnl and study .to help gud score in gate exam. pls help me

Previous Year Computer Science Question Papers for GATE

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering which is conducted every year for M.Tech admissions to IITs,NITs,IIITs and a few other prominent institutions..

Since the past few years..GATE examinations are also being conducted for admission to major PSUs like BHEL,NTPC,BEL, etc..

The minimum requirements for appearing in the GATE Examination are as follows :-

1) B.E. or a B.Tech degree in any engineering stream but from a recognized University..

2) M.Sc. or dual degree in any stream from a recognized institution..

3) Final year candidates of the above mentioned degree courses can also appear for this exam..

4) There is no restriction on the number of attempts and neither there is any bar on the age limit for appearing in this exam..

You can also Click Here for any more queries..

Go through the previous year question papers that I have attached for your reference..

Also go through the syllabus of GATE computer science that I have attached..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: docx GATE Computer Science Syllabus.docx(12.8 KB, 53 views)
File Type: pdf GATE Computer Science Paper 2009.pdf(1.66 MB, 90 views)
File Type: pdf GATE Computer Science Paper 2007.pdf(2.66 MB, 78 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?