3rd December 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Previous years papers of ESIC Pharmacist exam? What is the syllabus of the exam?

please send me previous year question paper of esic pharmacist exam and syllabus of exam held on 16 dec 2012 esic exam of pharmacist

26th December 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of ESIC Pharmacist exam? What is the syllabus of the exam?

WHAT TYPE OF QUESTIONS ARE ASKED IN ESIC PHARMACIST WRITTEN TEST AND PREVIOUS PAPERS
7th March 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of ESIC Pharmacist exam? What is the syllabus of the exam?

dear sir/madam
plz send in email id Q. WHAT TYPE OF QUESTIONS ARE ASKED IN ESIC PHARMACIST WRITTEN TEST AND PREVIOUS PAPERS

my bemai id [email protected]
6th February 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
plz send in email id
WHAT TYPE OF QUESTIONS ARE ASKED IN ESIC PHARMACIST WRITTEN TEST AND PREVIOUS PAPERS
Reply With Quote.my email id ... [email protected]
20th February 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

dear sir / madam please send me previous question paper of esi pharmacist exam
my mail id [email protected]
21st February 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

previous question papers of esi pharmacist exam ? what is the syllabus of esi pharmacist exam ?
dear sir / madam please send me previous question papers of esi pharmacist .
this is my email id jannudivya333@gm,ail.com
29th July 2014, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
please send me syllabus of aiims pharmacist II grade and previous year question papers.
my email id is [email protected]
1st February 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
Plz send in email id
What type of questions are asked in dmerexam post of pharmacist written exam and previous Paper
My email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?