16th October 2010, 03:59 PM
anjes

Previous years papers of the exam for admission in MSc Nursing course in NIMHANS? Pattern of the question papers?

hi sir/madam,
i'd like to join for msc nursing in NIMHANS for the next coming batch........so i''d be glad to recieve any data regarding the entrance exam.....i'm not sure how 'll i get the previous year's question papers of the entrance exams to have an idea about the pattern of questions..........i'll be very grateful if you could do the needful........

19th August 2011, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of the exam for admission in MSc Nursing course in NIMHANS? Pattern of the question papers?

Yes i need msc entrance question papers
19th August 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of the exam for admission in MSc Nursing course in NIMHANS? Pattern of the question papers?

plz send me previous years kerala msc nursing entrance solved papers
3rd September 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i would like to join for MSc Psychiatric nursing at NIMHANS.....So plz send me previous years question papers and model entrance test papers...
4th September 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Previous years papers of the exam for admission in MSc Nursing course in NIMHANS? Pattern of the question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjes View Post
hi sir/madam,
i'd like to join for msc nursing in NIMHANS for the next coming batch........so i''d be glad to recieve any data regarding the entrance exam.....i'm not sure how 'll i get the previous year's question papers of the entrance exams to have an idea about the pattern of questions..........i'll be very grateful if you could do the needful........
thks & rgds
john k.abraham
e-mail:[email protected]
6th September 2011, 02:43 AM
deepshikha chaturvedi

Exclamation Re: Previous years papers of the exam for admission in MSc Nursing course in NIMHANS? Pattern of the question papers?

[QUOTE=anjes;219864]hi sir/madam,
plz snd it to me... so that i can done my entrance exam preparation..
22nd December 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing for bsc.nursing 4th year...............i would like to kno the pattern for the question related to msc.nursing entrance exam...............can u plz m mail mail me
31st December 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

plz send me model entrance question paper of NIMHANS MSC nursing in my email- [email protected]
31st December 2011, 08:07 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjes View Post
hi sir/madam,
dear friend,

There are so many option which I have mentioned is given below :

* You can become a teacher in a school may be high school or it may be
junior high school.
* You may become the professor of any recognized institute and for this at
first you must have master degree in your subject i.e. Mathematics.
* Besides this, you may start tusion in your area or other places.
* You also get a part time job like para teacher in any school.
* You also get a job in account in any farm house or small industry.

But my suggestion to you is that please don't stop your study right now because you will face problem later. Yes if you have better job right now and you are satisfied with it then fine.
Yes if you have a good computer knowledge then you also get good jobs in small companies because they hire graduate candidates having good computer and having good communication skill.

good luck.
1st January 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam,
i would like to join for Msc nursing in NIMHANS for the next year..so i would be very greatful if u could please send me previous year question papers and also tell me which books to refer so that i can prepare for the entrance exam.
thanking you
Elda Elias
2nd January 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

please send me solved question paper of mse nursing
7th January 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

from where I can get previous years question papers for MSC nuring
13th February 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i'd like to join Msc nursing in NIMHANS for the coming batch.. so will u please send send me model question paper in my email [email protected]
16th March 2012, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

suggest some books and pattern of question paper
12th May 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I'd like to refer question papers of MSc Nsg entrance in NIMHANS. Would you like to send me the question papers.

My email ID: [email protected]
21st May 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

can u plz mail me previous year question papers for msc enterence examination like aiims jamia hadard pgi chandigarh nimhans
11th June 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

when wil be the kerala m.sc nursing entrance exam of 2012?
11th June 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

when wil be the kerala m.sc nursing entrance exam of 2012?
26th August 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,
plz mail me previous years entrance exams for m.sc nsg..
31st December 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

can i get msc nursing entrance question papers. will u please mail me to [email protected].
24th May 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

from where can i get the entrance samples questions papers of msc nursing psychiatry of nimhans
21st January 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,

Could you please send me teh Nimhans Staff nurse test Last few years question and answers to below mail ID ..

[email protected]
2nd February 2015, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam, please send me 10years solved quesion paper of nimhans staff nurse exam to my mail id, rubini.1213@
6th February 2015, 12:36 PM

hi sir/madam,
i would like to join for Msc psychiatric nursing in NIMHANS for the next coming batch. i would be glad to receive any data regarding the entrance exam.i am not sure how will i get the previous year's question papers of the entrance exams to have an idea about the pattern of questions.I will be very grateful if you could do the needful.
can u please mail me previous years msc psychiatric nursing entrance exam question paper to me.

thanking you
15th March 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Please send me model questions for nimhans msc nursing entrance exam in [email protected]
Thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?