19th June 2011, 07:03 PM

Previous years papers or exam pattern and syllabus for CIL Management Trainee Exam?

Could you please provide me the previous year paper or pattern and syllabus for CIL management trainee exams
System Trade: Systems
Email is :[email protected]

21st June 2011, 07:27 PM

Default Re: Previous years papers or exam pattern and syllabus for CIL Management Trainee Exam?

plz send syllabi for management trainee exam....thank you.
22nd June 2011, 10:22 PM

Default Re: Previous years papers or exam pattern and syllabus for CIL Management Trainee Exam?

Could you please provide me the previous year paper or pattern and syllabus for CIL management trainee exams
for electrical
Email:[email protected]
26th June 2011, 06:11 PM

please provide me previous years question papers of cil for the post of general manager for electrical
27th June 2011, 03:38 PM

helloo, could you please provide me sample test paper for the Human Resource domain for CIL Management Trainee exam including to that i also need general awareness and apptitude questions also
Email : [email protected]
4th July 2011, 11:30 AM

please send me previous question paper for hr management
5th July 2011, 09:21 PM

hello sir, could u please provide me previous year question paper for the human resource domain for cil management trainee which could help me with my preprations for my exam....on my email id: [email protected]
10th July 2011, 11:55 AM

hello team,

i am not getting any syllabus or previous year papers of HR domain for the upcoming exam of CIL management trainee. so could you please provide me the previous year papers. i will be very thankful to you.

email id: [email protected]
13th July 2011, 03:04 PM

plz send me last year question pattern of cil management trainee.
13th July 2011, 05:11 PM

Hello

I have applied for CIL management trainee exam with HR specilization but not getting any Idea of the syllabus or exam pattern type . If you have any idea , please provide provide me sample papers. I would be very thankful to you...

Email Id : [email protected]
13th July 2011, 07:27 PM

hello team,

i am not getting any syllabus or previous year papers of CIL management trainee exam for civil engg. so could you please provide me the previous year papers. i will be very thankful to you.
my id is [email protected]
13th July 2011, 10:34 PM

hello sir rahul here plz could u send me d syllabus for cil 2011 n i belongs to mech n my id iz [email protected]
14th July 2011, 01:23 PM

hallo sir ji,
pls send cil exam 2011 pattern and syllabus electrical also prvs papers.
thank you.
email id; [email protected]
16th July 2011, 07:13 PM
amardeepkumar85

pl send me previous year question paper for cil management trainee
18th July 2011, 06:02 PM

Hi!
Will you please provide the previous pattern for exam of Hr in COAl INDIA, the syllabus pattern at my email [email protected]
I shall be very thankful to you.
Rgds, Manpreet Kaur
19th July 2011, 08:01 AM

geology question
19th July 2011, 09:23 AM

hallo sir/madam,
pls send cil exam 2011 pattern and syllabus SYSTEM also previous years papers.
thank you.
email id; [email protected]
19th July 2011, 03:23 PM

please can I receive the sampal paper or any sylabus for the management trainees post of the exams tat are to be conducted by cil
thanka and regards
my mail id is : [email protected]
19th July 2011, 03:55 PM

Please send me CIL Syllabus ans sample papers for exam 2011.
emailid : [email protected]
22nd July 2011, 12:10 AM

EMAIL;[email protected]
22nd July 2011, 01:47 PM

Please send me CIL Syllabus ans sample papers for exam 2011.
emailid : [email protected]
24th July 2011, 02:45 PM

sir, could you please send me previous question papers for CIL Management Trainee Exam(Electrical)
email id: [email protected]
25th July 2011, 08:51 AM
Alina03

Please send me the CIL previous year solved question papers and sample papers for this year if any.
emailid:[email protected]
25th July 2011, 02:49 PM

Pls send me previous year CIL papers for CSE branch?
25th July 2011, 03:13 PM

plese send the paper pattern of MT 2011 heid on 7th august
26th July 2011, 12:57 PM
yogiagravat

Anyone have Previous year papers of coal india MT-HR? please share it with me on [email protected]
27th July 2011, 03:59 AM

sir, what is the usaly cutt off for electronics...
27th July 2011, 04:49 PM

please send me previous Question paper for Management
Trainee of SAIL
Deepak kumar from Patna
30th July 2011, 12:58 AM

please send me previouss question paper & syllabus for cil
1st August 2011, 04:09 PM

hello sir, plz send me last years papers for MT exam for mech.
1st August 2011, 04:26 PM

sir i m preeti and i m appearing for cil 2011 in mech. plz send me the syllabus and previous years papers. id: [email protected]
2nd August 2011, 11:07 PM

for electrical
2nd August 2011, 11:09 PM

for electrical
8th September 2011, 02:08 AM

helo send me previous qestion paper for mt
3rd December 2011, 10:53 PM

could u provide me previous year paper or pattern and syllabus for biomedical management trainee exams
29th May 2012, 03:19 PM

plz send me previous year question or ouestion formate of systems discipline...
1st June 2012, 01:26 AM

sir plz give me last year cil management trainee Electrical brach question paper
1st June 2012, 02:53 PM

please send previous years CIL Management Trainee question papers for Electrical to the following Email.
Email: [email protected]
3rd June 2012, 02:36 PM

Re: Previous years papers or exam pattern and syllabus for CIL Management Trainee Exam?

please send previous year cil managmen trainee question paper for geolog to the follwing Email.
4th June 2012, 12:22 AM
piyushsingh788

kindly provide me Coal India's previous year question paper for electrical department. i shall be thankful to u
Email: [email protected]
4th June 2012, 01:40 AM

please provide me the CIL exams qustion paper
5th June 2012, 11:30 AM

could you please provide me previous year question-answer pqper for information technology?
5th June 2012, 09:31 PM

please provide me the CIL exams question paper of previous year for civil engineering
6th June 2012, 01:35 PM

hello sir/madam
kindly send me the previous year question papers with answer for Systems 2012
Thankyou
8th June 2012, 01:41 PM

Could you plz provide me the CIL exams syllabus & question paper for HR?
9th June 2012, 10:02 AM

please if any1 got the previous years question papers for mt systems kindly share it to [email protected]
9th June 2012, 12:56 PM

Could you plz provide me the CIL exams syllabus & previous solved question paper for ELECTRICAL
reaply to : [email protected]
12th June 2012, 09:24 AM

please provide me CIL MT previous exams syllabus & previous solved question paper for Marketing/HR
Reply To: [email protected]
13th June 2012, 12:18 AM

System Trade: Systems

e-mail:- [email protected]
22nd June 2012, 08:08 AM

in System