26th July 2012, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Previous years papers and syllabus for Senior Assistant Engineering?

i want the previous year model question papers and syllubus for senior assistant engineering
post,send it to my mail,my mail id is [email protected]

10th October 2012, 02:38 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Previous years papers and syllabus for Senior Assistant Engineering?

First of there isn't any course specially designed for the post of senior assistant engineer.
Secondly, your question lack proper information as you haven't mentioned that you require the previous year question papers for which board/college/university. If your answer indicates that you want to know the papers for the interview in a company for the post of senior assistant engineer, then i must inform you that not all the companies have written examination.

To get precise information regarding the syllabus, kindly provide exact details of your query.

Furthermore, you should also remember that there are different discipline/branches in engineering; you haven't mentioned the name of the discipline. Hence, it is not even possible to give any information regarding the syllabus.
10th October 2012, 02:41 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Previous years papers and syllabus for Senior Assistant Engineering?

First of there isn't any course specially designed for the post of senior assistant engineer.
Secondly, your question lack proper information as you haven't mentioned that you require the previous year question papers for which board/college/university. If your answer indicates that you want to know the papers for the interview in a company for the post of senior assistant engineer, then i must inform you that not all the companies have written examination.

To get precise information regarding the syllabus, kindly provide exact details of your query.

Furthermore, you should also remember that there are different discipline/branches in engineering; you haven't mentioned the name of the discipline. Hence, it is not even possible to give any information regarding the syllabus.
13th April 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Pl send last 5 years previous question of Engineering assistance in part I and part-II(Electronics & telecommunication)
My mail [email protected]
19th April 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Pl send last 5 years previous question of Engineering assistance in part I and part-II(Electronics & telecommunication)
My mail [email protected]
20th May 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Pl send last 5 years previous question of Engineering assistance in part I and part-II(Electronics & communication engineering)
my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?