15th April 2012, 12:46 PM
john_vet007

Previous years question of Indian Forest Service of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science and Zoology? Books that are to be referred?

1.Can i get privious year questions of Indian Forest Service on Animal Husbandry & Vety. science, & Zoology? If yes kindly send to my email id.
2.Can you suggest me some good books on General English & General Awareness for IFS exam?

Related Questions:
1st May 2012, 12:49 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous years question of Indian Forest Service of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science and Zoology? Books that are to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_vet007 View Post
1.Can i get privious year questions of Indian Forest Service on Animal Husbandry & Vety. science, & Zoology? If yes kindly send to my email id.
2.Can you suggest me some good books on General English & General Awareness for IFS exam?

Previous Year Question Papers of IFS

The Indian Forest Service Exam is conducted every year by the UPSC..

The exam is conducted for candidates who have completed their graduation from a recognized institution..

The candidate must be within the age limit of 21-30 years for appearing for the exam (age relaxation for reserved categories)

I have provided with some of the recent question papers of Animal Husbandry,Zoology and Vety. Science..

Just go through them and I just hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

I have also attached the General English and General Knowledge Question papers for your reference..

You can visit http://upsc.gov.in for more details on the exam..

The notification for the exam shall release on 14th April,2012 and the last date to apply for the exam is 14th May,2012..

The exam is going to be conducted on 14th July,2012..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IFS ANIMAL_HUSB_I 2011.pdf(52.8 KB, 337 views)
File Type: pdf IFS ANIMAL_HUSB_II 2011.pdf(49.9 KB, 231 views)
File Type: pdf IFS GENERAL_ENGLISH 2011.pdf(136.6 KB, 286 views)
File Type: pdf IFS GENERAL_KNOWLEDGE 2011.pdf(111.7 KB, 332 views)
File Type: pdf IFS ZOOLOGY_I 2011.pdf(45.3 KB, 380 views)
File Type: pdf IFS ZOOLOGY_II 2011.pdf(80.1 KB, 271 views)
File Type: txt IFS pattern and syllabus.txt(6.0 KB, 201 views)
11th May 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question of Indian Forest Service of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science and Zoology? Books that are to be referred?

I'm finished my degree in computer application (B.C.A) And i'm eligible for attend the ifs exam because first two sem wrote in maths paper
15th August 2012, 08:38 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous years question of Indian Forest Service of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science and Zoology? Books that are to be referred?

The Indian Forest Service Exam is conducted every year by the UPSC..

The exam is conducted for candidates who have completed their graduation from a recognized institution..

The candidate must be within the age limit of 21-30 years for appearing for the exam (age relaxation for reserved categories)

I have provided with some of the recent question papers of Animal Husbandry,Zoology and Vety. Science..

Just go through them and I just hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

I have also attached the General English and General Knowledge Question papers for your reference..

You can visit http://upsc.gov.in for more details on the exam..

The notification for the exam shall release on 14th April,2012 and the last date to apply for the exam is 14th May,2012..

The exam is going to be conducted on 14th July,2012..

all the best..

Attached Files
IFS ANIMAL_HUSB_I 2011.pdf(52.8 KB, 17 views)
IFS ANIMAL_HUSB_II 2011.pdf(49.9 KB, 12 views)
IFS GENERAL_ENGLISH 2011.pdf(136.6 KB, 16 views)

All the best
17th October 2013, 09:08 AM
Sonia Huidrom

Red face Re: Previous years question of Indian Forest Service of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science and Zoology? Books that are to be referred? Along with Answer and Syallabus

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_vet007 View Post
Please send me the details
25th June 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

To cracking Indian Foreign Service exam can I choose an art's subject as main one?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?