25th April 2012, 11:46 PM
rohu_cute

Previous years question papers to appear for RBI entrance exam of this year?

I am appearing for Assistant in RBI 2012 exam... I would like to have previous question papers... Plz mail me at [email protected]

26th April 2012, 07:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers to appear for RBI entrance exam of this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohu_cute View Post
I am appearing for Assistant in RBI 2012 exam... I would like to have previous question papers... Plz mail me at [email protected]
MODEL QUESTION PAPER OF RBI EXAM

You have not mention the proper exams name for RBI Exam so i have attached the Question Paper of RBI B and Assistant Exam.

Observe the Pattern of those Questions .

Follow some good books for preparation of RBI exam.Collect some various type of Question Paper and work hard.

29th December 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers to appear for RBI entrance exam of this year?

plz. send me syallabus & related previous paper of rbi assistant recruitment

email id- [email protected]
30th May 2013, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me previous question paper of rbi asistant2012 0n [email protected]
5th June 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me previous year question of R.B.I BANK on my mail [email protected]
13th June 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am appearing for assistant post so plz send me previous solved question paper on my mail [email protected]
16th July 2013, 02:37 PM

Dear Sir/Madam I am appearing for post of assistant, so plz send me previous solved papers of rbi on [email protected]
23rd July 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

m not able to download these files ..please let me know how to do this ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?