12th June 2012, 02:14 AM
dheeraj ccauhan

Previous years question papers of entrance exam of delhi metro rail corporation?

please sir send me the previous years question papers for the entrance exam of delhi metro rail corporation

Thanks and regards

11th August 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of entrance exam of delhi metro rail corporation?

please send me quetion paper for enterence test of sc/to of dmrc
12th August 2012, 11:47 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous years question papers of entrance exam of delhi metro rail corporation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheeraj ccauhan View Post
please sir send me the previous years question papers for the entrance exam of delhi metro rail corporation

Thanks and regards
Model Test Question Papers of DMRC

Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is one of the most prosperous and flourishing company as well as guarantees huge scope for growth..

A candidate is tested on the following subjects :-

>> Quantitative Aptitude

>> Logical Reasoning

>> English

>> General Awareness

I have attached a few model test question papers for your reference along with this post..

You can go through these papers and get familiarized with the pattern and the level of the questions..

I hope these papers help you out in your preparations..

You can Click Here in case you want any more information about the recruitment..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DMRC Aptitude1.pdf(98.2 KB, 3515 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC English1.pdf(64.5 KB, 2627 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC English2.pdf(67.7 KB, 2417 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC GKII.pdf(24.3 KB, 2576 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC Reasoning.pdf(51.4 KB, 2587 views)
13th August 2012, 09:21 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous years question papers of entrance exam of delhi metro rail corporation?

>> Quantitative Aptitude

>> Logical Reasoning

>> English

>> General Awareness

I have attached a few model test question papers for your reference along with this post..

You can go through these papers and get familiarized with the pattern and the level of the questions..

You can Click Here in case you want any more information about the recruitment..

Attached Files
DMRC Aptitude1.pdf(98.2 KB, 0 views)
DMRC English1.pdf(64.5 KB, 0 views)
DMRC English2.pdf(67.7 KB, 0 views)
DMRC GKII.pdf(24.3 KB, 0 views)
DMRC Reasoning.pdf(51.4 KB, 0 views)
13th August 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 140 in APPSC group 4 exam and i'm ST candidate r there any chances of going to further rounds?
9th November 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

plz email me Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Last 5 year exam paper for costumer relation assistant
my email id is [email protected]
24th May 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

R/sir

pls send last 5 years qeustion paper in DELHI METRO RAIL CARPORATION junior engineer electronics exam. in my email id.

[email protected]

thanks & regards

Ravi Kalra
25th June 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

pls sir send last 5 years qeustion paper in DELHI METRO RAIL CARPORATION junior engineer electronics exam. in my email id

jhasrishtimbitrediffmail.com
7th August 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

indian precidants manthaly salery
22nd September 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

[please sene qestion paper for je electrical
14th November 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected
Dear madam/sir
this is anilkumar ch.i am requesting you to send dmrc civil engineering previous question papers of diploma standards.this is my humble request.pls forward to my mail id.id is [email protected]
28th November 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

pls sir send last 5 years qeustion paper in DELHI METRO RAIL CARPORATION junior civil engineer in my email id

[email protected]
26th December 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have shortlisted for screening process for post of Jr.Engr.(Civil),I want to know details @ screening process.Is there is only paragraph writing or stated above about aptitude,technical optional question,GK,Reasoning [email protected]
13th January 2014, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

sir pls send lart 5 year question paper if dmrc fir je in mechanical
27th February 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

please sir send me last 5 year qua papar my mail id [email protected]
13th March 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

]please sir send me the previous years question papers for the entrance exam of delhi metro rail corporation

My emil id [email protected]

Thanks and regards[/QUOTE]
4th April 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

plz email me Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Last 5 year exam paper for costumer relation assistant
my email id is [email protected]
7th August 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

sir /madam
please send me previous question paper of DMRC for j.e in mechanical . trade at my id- [email protected]
3rd October 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

pls sir send last 5 years qeustion paper in DELHI METRO RAIL CARPORATION junior engineer electronics exam. in my email id

my email id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?