10th April 2013, 11:11 PM
kartik narayan

Previous years question papers of ICAR UG for bachelor degree?

previous year question paper of icar ug for bachlor degree

13th October 2016, 10:39 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous years question papers of ICAR UG for bachelor degree?

ICAR stands for Indian Council of Agricultural Research it organises different entrance examinations for admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate agriculture courses in various government and private agriculture colleges.

Since you are interested in Bachelor degree in Agriculture courses so you will have to appear in AIEEA-UG ( All India Entrance Examination for Agricultural Undergraduate course ) which is held once every year by ICAR.

Also as you are looking to get the question paper of the same examination then I would like to inform you that ICAR does not releases question papers of any of its entrance examination so it is not possible for me to give the previous year question paper of same examination.

But for your information I would like to inform you that the examination is of 2.5 hours and the question paper consists of 180 questions of four marks each. Out of these 180 questions 45 questions are from Physics and Chemistry each where as rest 90 questions are from Mathematics section for PCM candidates where for PCB candidates rest 90 questions are from Biology section ( 45 questions from Zoology and Botany section).

For more details you can visit the official website of ICAR i.e; www.icar.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?