7th April 2013, 10:28 PM
somankvi

Previous years question papers of ICAR UG examination?

please send me the previous question papers of ICAR Ug examinations through email

31st May 2017, 05:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of ICAR UG examination?

ICAR ( Indian Council of Agriculture and Research ) conducts AIEEA UG examination once every year for admission in undergraduate agricultural courses like B.Sc in Agriculture, B.Tech in Agriculture etc. in various ICAR recognized agriculture colleges.

Now as far as you are looking for last year paper of AIEEA UG then for your information I would like to let you know that ICAR neither releases question paper of any one of its entrance examination online nor it allows the question papers to be carried away after the examination is held and hence it is not possible for any one to provide you the question paper of same examination.

In my advice for preparing for same examination you can take help from the last year paper or sample papers released for similar examinations like BHU UET ( for B.Sc Ag. ), EAMCET, State CET, etc. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?