20th September 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of PCMB? Any website link from where I can download it?

Please upload previous years question papers of PCMB please provide me the web address where I can download them

20th February 2012, 01:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of PCMB? Any website link from where I can download it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please upload previous years question papers of PCMB please provide me the web address where I can download them

In your query you have only mentioned about Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology but you haven't mention about the standard as well as about the board.
If your query is about class X or class XII examination both are conducted on State level as well as Central level.

Central level examination are conducted by the following bodies:
CBSE
ICSE

As far as State level examination are concerned each state conducts their own level of examination.

Therefore it is necessary for you to provide specific information regarding the standard of education as well as about the board, so that we can provide you with proper question paper.
28th October 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of PCMB? Any website link from where I can download it?

spi question paper previus yer
13th January 2014, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

The exam done changes due different course or it's the same
21st March 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

How could I get previous year question paper for more and more practice ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?