18th April 2019, 11:15 AM
Jenitnelliparambil

Previous years question papers of Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit Master of Social Work entrance exam

Hi, I want to join Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit for studying Master of Social Work course. I have applied for the entrance exam and now I am searching for the previous years question papers. Can you please provide me the previous years question papers?

2nd May 2019, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit Master of Social Work entrance exam

I want to join sree sankaracharya university of sanskrit for studying MSW course. I have applied for entrance exam and i am searching for the previous year question papers. Can you please provide me the previous year question papers.
29th June 2020, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit Master of Social Work entrance exam

I'm preparing for the MSW entrance examination of Sree Sankaracharya university of sanskrit. So i kindly request you to provide me the previous year question papers.
8th July 2020, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for the MSW entrance exam of sree snakaracharya University of Sanskrit..So kindly provide me the previous year question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?