24th December 2011, 02:31 PM
gowthami3

Previous years question papers and study material of plant sciences for ICAR JRF exam?

Please send me the previous question papers and study material of plant sciences for icar jrf exam which will conducted by indian council of agricultural reasearch for pg entrance for bsc agriculture students every year in the month of april generally. please sir, please send me this as early as possible , i will be very thankfull to u if u do this favour for me, please.........

13th February 2012, 05:19 PM
icarplantsciences

Default Re: Previous years question papers and study material of plant sciences for ICAR JRF exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowthami3 View Post
Please send me the previous question papers and study material of plant sciences for icar jrf exam which will conducted by indian council of agricultural reasearch for pg entrance for bsc agriculture students every year in the month of april generally. please sir, please send me this as early as possible , i will be very thankfull to u if u do this favour for me, please.........
You can refer The Plant Sciences at Glance (Written for ICAR PALNT SCIENCES GROUP) book by Mangesh Y. Dudhe and Chikkappa G.K. you will get last 10 year 50 solved questions from previous papers.
7th May 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers and study material of plant sciences for ICAR JRF exam?

[email protected]
13th September 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

pliz send me the question of last 5 yr jrf on plant science..thnk u
at [email protected]
18th September 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

sir can you tel that where can i get GRF papers of previous year
19th February 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, i request you to please send me the previous 3 years UG question papers of icar to my mail id [email protected]
25th February 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowthami3 View Post
Please send me the previous question papers and study material of plant sciences for icar jrf exam which will conducted by indian council of agricultural reasearch for pg entrance for bsc agriculture students every year in the month of april generally. please sir, please send me this as early as possible , i will be very thankfull to u if u do this favour for me, please..send on my id [email protected].......
sir plz.............
19th May 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, plz tel me the subjects coming under plant science and suggest some books for preparation to my e- mail : [email protected]
10th August 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

can u pls send me 10 yrs question paper of plant science jrf papers to [email protected] pls sir
1st September 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

father of plant breeding
22nd February 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the previous 3 year plant science icar exam question paper of plant science to my mail id [email protected]
11th May 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

sir plzz send me last 5 years que. Papers of jrf plant science group on my email id [email protected]
16th October 2014, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir pls send me plant science materials and previous year paper as early as possible plz.:-)
23rd October 2014, 08:23 PM
PaperListExpert

Below are the attachments of ICAR JRF Plant Sciences and Plant Pathology papers which are based upon past few years questions.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ICAR Plant Sciences Paper 1.pdf(16.3 KB, 365 views)
File Type: pdf ICAR Plant Sciences Paper 2.pdf(15.8 KB, 306 views)
File Type: pdf ICAR Plant Pathology Paper 1.pdf(15.2 KB, 267 views)
File Type: pdf ICAR Plant Pathology Paper 2.pdf(13.7 KB, 309 views)
20th January 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me previous 10 years question papers of plant science of JRF conducted by ICAR & also the portion as well as the tips to be followed for the preparation to my email id [email protected]
9th February 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me plant science previous question papers . [email protected]
5th March 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Please sir send previous 10year old question paper of plant science jrf-icar.
25th June 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir please kindly send me the plant science study materials as per the syllabus and previous years question papers of JRF conducted by ICAR to my email I'd:- [email protected]
20th February 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I want prepare ICAR JRF plant pathology.....I need study materials and previous year question papers and how to prepare for that sir.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?