29th July 2012, 01:17 PM
mpks

Previous years TNPSC VAO questions?

I want previous year TNPC Vao Questions?...please send to me the question

3rd September 2012, 08:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years TNPSC VAO questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpks View Post
I want previous year TNPC Vao Questions?...please send to me the question

VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers which is conducted by TNPSC.

If you have 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 22 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule But you must know the Tamil language.

I have attached some Question Paper of VAO Exam .So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.Observe the Question papers of this exam .Also collect some good books for VAO Exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?