20th January 2011, 04:54 PM
sjkkgk

Procedure of admission into PG programs in Economics in JNU

hi.. i m doing b.sc economic hons frm punjabi uni(punjab). i want to do futher my masters from jnu..can u pls tel me the entrance related information and also regarding form getting here by post or any other procedure..?..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in JNU for pursuing BA (Economics)? Is there a UG course on Economics in JNU? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  3. Admission procedure and important dates for MA(Economics) correspondence course from DU/JNU etc?
  4. Am i applicable for MA economics admission in JNU after MDU graduation?
  5. Eligibility for doing M.A Economics from JNU after MA Economics from Punjab University?
  6. What is the procedure of admission in Ph.D after passing economics subject in JNU Delhi?
  7. Is JNU providing admission form for PG in economics?
  8. JNU MA in economics: admission details, number of seats, infrastructure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. JNU M.A in economics admission syllabus?
  10. Does JNU provides M.Com? Procedure of admission?
  11. Information regarding the procedure to get admission for MA in Economics in JNU and DU? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams? Information regarding LSE?
  12. Admission in BA (economics hons) in JNU?
  13. When will be the results of MA Economics Entrance exam of JNU? Career options if unqualified in ISI,JNU,MSE for DSE seat?
  14. Is M.A.(Education) course offered in JNU? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure?
  16. M.A in Economics from JNU after B.A (Prog.) from DU with main subject as Economics?
  17. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  18. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
20th January 2011, 09:53 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Procedure of admission into PG programs in Economics in JNU

Hello
It is good that you want to do your master degree from JNU but you did not specified for which course you want to join JNU. therefore I am giving you JNU official website where you can check for your concerned course.

http://www.jnu.ac.in/main.asp?sendval=International
25th January 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission into PG programs in Economics in JNU

Actually sir I have completed M.Sc. in physics in 2006 after that in 2009 i have taken admission in MBA from NIILM school of business N.D.my sem-III Completed
May I appear in M A eco from JNU?
4th February 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

me in 3rd of my graduation....how to apply in JNU for pg courses this year?????pls help me out...not able to know about the forms and its last date....
5th February 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing bba and its my last year and i want to do m.a in economics from jnu can u plse help me in knowing about the admission prochedure and syllabus for the entrance exam...
8th February 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

how to apply application form for jnu in MA
17th February 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

CAN ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE PROCEDURE for applying to jnu via post!!! ARE WE SUPPOSED TO SEND THE DRAFT BEFORE OR WITH THE APPLICATION FORMM!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!
6th March 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone olease give me the date on which entrance exam of jnu for ma eco is scheduled
8th March 2011, 11:40 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

You can go for M.A. in Economics from JNU.......You have to give the entrance test for Admission.

M.A. in Economics Eligibility:
[SIZE=2]Bachelor's degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern of education with at least 50% marks, and Mathematics either at 10+2 level or at Bachelor's level, either as subsidiary or as honours. [/SIZE]

M.A. in Economics Entrance test: 17th May 2011

The written test is intended to evaluate the knowledge of the candidates in micro-economics, macro-economics, mathematics and statistics, International trade and some related disciplines, such as public economics and economic development. The question paper will contain multiple choice questions with negative marks for wrong answers (total marks:100) and grading will be computerized.

For detailed information go through the prospectus available on the official website:
http://www.jnu.ac.in
5th April 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to submit the application form for admission in pg course in economics
24th May 2011, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

i want to read pg in jawaharal nehur university in economics but i have not subject mathmathics or statastic can i get addmission
16th September 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission in jnu college and all information to related syllabus of economics for entrance exam .........
mob-7631075583
Azaz alam
21st September 2011, 08:59 PM
GameonlinetDG

Default Lchshaya online game about Camelot

Joins the us . You are waiting for hundreds of exploits in real time Best Online Game

Quality embodiment of the atmosphere of the medieval world
• Bright colors, refuting the established standards, " Gray Middle Ages"
• Innovative strictly balanced battle system
• Finely calculated market economy

• A unique combination of RPG and team single- strategy
• A sound system and inter-clan cooperation vnutriklanovogo
• Clan wars , attacks on clan estates
• A huge variety of possibilities offered by the development of the estate
• Craft system , allowing to produce any object in the game !

• More than 400 types of military equipment
• More than 30 colorful locations
• 14 types of buildings in the clan manor with an opportunity to improve
• 13 civilian occupations
• More than 300 resources for production and processing
• A variety of NPC, which will not fall asleep

Welcome to another world Book of Camelot

Register play. God be with you the great strength of Camelot !
25th October 2011, 11:37 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

It is good that you want to do your master degree from JNU but you did not specified for which course you want to join JNU. therefore I am giving you JNU official website where you can check for your concerned course.

http://www.jnu.ac.in/main.asp?sendval=International
28th February 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory dat we have maths in 12 or bachelor's degree for applying for ma in economics from jnu ?
20th March 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

how i can apply for ma economics
21st August 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done M.sc Physics this year. I want to do B.Ed from Du or jnu.please isend me all the details of entrance exam. Can we see the last entrance exam paper.pls contact on my id sushmita singh [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?