10th September 2020, 10:08 AM
Renuka vidya

Procedure to apply for the IAS Preliminary exam? Guidance for preparation?

I am 26 years old right now and I am a BE ECE graduate with 1st division. I left blank due to some problems. Now, I want to write my IAS exam with perfect preparatin. I need a guidance for my preparation and procedure to apply for the Preliminary exam.

12th September 2020, 06:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the IAS Preliminary exam? Guidance for preparation?

You are eligible to apply for the Civil Service examination next year as per your qualification.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

To qualify in the examination, you will have to prepare for the examination with dedication and determination.

Consistency is the key to success in the examination. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th September 2020, 12:21 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the IAS Preliminary exam? Guidance for preparation?

For IAS,you need to reach the eligibility criteria,like age limit i.e,The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years (for the General category candidate) (relaxation age for SC/ST/OBC)
You need to apply for UPSC IAS entrance exam

Preparation tips:-
-you should cover syllabus extensively and make every topic through
-Follow current affairs extensively
-Practice with previous year papers
-Do multiple revision
-You should focus on not to mark wrong answers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?