9th November 2019, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Migration Certificate from Acharya Nagarjuna University?

I have completed my graduation and studying B.Ed in Acharya Nagarjuna University. There is no need of migration during B. Ed admission but if there is any need when I got my B.Ed certificate then how can I apply for it?

15th November 2019, 02:32 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Migration Certificate from Acharya Nagarjuna University?

To the best of my knowledge, Migration certificate will not be asked while you are getting B.Ed certificates from Acharya Nagarjuna University.

They will just ask for your Roll number or Registered Number and your name, they will prepare the documents and print it and give it to you.

You need to submit the respective application form and pay the prescribed fee to get the certificates.

You can get the certificates by hand or you can get it delivered to your home address as well.

If you still have worries regarding Migration/Transfer certificate, below is the link from where you can download Transfer/Migration Certificate.

Fill the details and submit it by attaching the DD and you can get Migration Certificate.

http://www.anucde.info/applicationform.asp
24th November 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Migration Certificate from Acharya Nagarjuna University?

I have completed my degree in 2006 from acharya nagarjuna university. Now i am doing PG from OU. I want migration certificate.How to apply migration certificate?
25th December 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I Migration Certificate, Percentage Certificate and Date of Declaration of Results for my B Ed Exam 2018. Wherefrom do I get the required Application Forms for obtaining these certificates?
17th January 2020, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2004 from Nargarjuna university and now i want to persue PG from OU. how can i apply for migration certificate ? please help me
7th June 2020, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com from modern academy affiliated to nagarjuna university regular. How can I apply for migration as I need to persue BED in other University. Plz help me
5th March 2021, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED B.A FROM SMT GENTALA SHAKUNTHALAMMA COLLEGE JAGGAIAHPETA YEAR OF 2OO1.HOW CAN I APPLY FOR MIGRATION AS I NEED PERSUE BED IN OTHER UNIVERSITY. PLZ HELP ME.
5th March 2021, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2004 from Nargarjuna university and now i want to persue PG from OU. how can i apply for migration certificate ? please help me
10th May 2021, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA in 2007,and iam going to apply special bed from Dr br Ambedkar open University. How can I apply migration certificate 0? Please help me
23rd September 2021, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the percentage certificate of b. Ed from acharya nagarjuna university?
22nd October 2021, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I have graduated in B.Com., from Nagarjuna University. Now, I want to pursue LLB in OU. What is the procedure to get migration certificate from Nagarjuna University
18th November 2021, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, please explain the procedure to apply for migration certificate through off line and online. How much fee will be charged? which certificates have to submit while applying? How much time it will taken to complete the process and deliver the certificate? Please guide us ...Thanking you sir.
29th April 2022, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir am student of your university of LLB in the year 2008, In last year August 2021 I have received convocation but there is no migration certificate till now ,I have joined llm course in bhopal so it requires me so now I can apply I will pay fees in online now am in another state in how many days it can collect it please tell me sir
20th June 2022, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,. I completed my M.Sc from DrANR college in the year2007I want my migration certificate for joining in to ph.d please guide me for applying migration certificate
27th October 2022, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply on line for migration certificate
11th June 2023, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I complete bed in anu. How can get my migration certificate and original certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?