9th November 2019, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Migration Certificate from Acharya Nagarjuna University?

I have completed my graduation and studying B.Ed in Acharya Nagarjuna University. There is no need of migration during B. Ed admission but if there is any need when I got my B.Ed certificate then how can I apply for it?

15th November 2019, 03:32 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Migration Certificate from Acharya Nagarjuna University?

To the best of my knowledge, Migration certificate will not be asked while you are getting B.Ed certificates from Acharya Nagarjuna University.

They will just ask for your Roll number or Registered Number and your name, they will prepare the documents and print it and give it to you.

You need to submit the respective application form and pay the prescribed fee to get the certificates.

You can get the certificates by hand or you can get it delivered to your home address as well.

If you still have worries regarding Migration/Transfer certificate, below is the link from where you can download Transfer/Migration Certificate.

Fill the details and submit it by attaching the DD and you can get Migration Certificate.

http://www.anucde.info/applicationform.asp

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?