24th May 2019, 06:27 PM
Shriyanshyu

Procedure to apply for summer training in RDSO Lucknow?

Sir, I want to do Summer Training from Research Designs & Standards Organisation (RDSO), Lucknow. So, I don't know how to apply for training. Now at this time I am a student of Electronics & Communication Engineering from NIIT, Kurukshetra. Can you please help me with the steps which I need to follow? Awaiting for the response.

29th May 2019, 12:51 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in RDSO Lucknow?

First of all you will have to obtain a training letter by your branch HOD. This training letter you will have to submit in RDSO for doing summer training.

You can visit the RDSO Lucknow to forward your training letter and make a request for the same.

You can even log in to the official website of RDSO to mail your training letter and making the request to the RDSO department to allow you to do training there.
If they accept your request then they will mail you back with a approval letter.

Take printout of that approval letter and you will have to carry this letter when you will go on the first day of your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?