14th April 2019, 04:30 PM
Najam mohi 1

Procedure to apply for transfer of Diploma course to another Polytechnic College?

Can I transfer from one Government Polytechnic College to another Government Polytechnic College in Telangana State for my Diploma course? If yes, then what is the process?

18th April 2019, 08:58 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for transfer of Diploma course to another Polytechnic College?

No, you can’t transfer from one college to another college while pursuing Diploma courses. You have to pursue complete three years Diploma course from the same college where you have secured admission. You can’t switch from one college to another college in the middle of the Diploma course. None of the colleges offers admission in the middle of the Diploma course. If you don’t want to continue your remaining part of the Diploma course in your current college, then you can discontinue from the course and need to take fresh admission in first year of Diploma course in another college.
28th July 2022, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for transfer of Diploma course to another Polytechnic College?

I want to transfer hyderabad is it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?