23rd August 2019, 02:58 PM
Nihal122

Procedure to change caste in for Matriculation registration under ICSE Board curriculum?

I have to change my caste from General to OBC for 9th registration. The registration procedure had already been completed. How can I change the caste from General to OBC in ICSE Board affiliated school?

29th August 2019, 11:04 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change caste in for Matriculation registration under ICSE Board curriculum?

To change your caste in Matriculation registration under ICSE Board, you have to contact your school principal and inform him about the correction that you want to do. Your principal will ask you to submit the relevant documents and will forward your application to ICSE Board. The ICSE Board will verify the details submitted by you and will correct details of your 10th standard registration.
29th July 2021, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change caste in for Matriculation registration under ICSE Board curriculum?

School authorities instructed us to submit caste certificate of my son who is studying class 9th with in a week for registering class 10 exam 2023. But it is not possible to get caste certificate from State Government with in 7 days. could I get MORE TIME to submit caste certificate?
14th July 2022, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to submit caste certificate for class 9 registration form fill up in icse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?