11th January 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for correction of father's name in 12th certificate UP Board?

How can I get corrected my father's name in class 12th certificate? I passed my 12th class in 2003 from Uttar Pradesh Board of Education.

31st January 2019, 10:43 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for correction of father's name in 12th certificate UP Board?

For any correction in the certificate issued by the Board, you will have to visit the board office.

The correction will made in the certificate only if you will justify the correction required along with documents.

After justification, it is possible to get correction in the certificate.
31st January 2019, 12:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for correction of father's name in 12th certificate UP Board?

There is some procedure which need to be followed for making correction in the certificate issued by the board.

Candidates are eligible for making change in the certificate and correction can will be made if you will have the documents which justify the claim in the error.

So, visit the board office along with documents to get required correction.
31st January 2019, 06:49 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Yes, it is possible to get correction in the certificate if there is something wrong in it.

For the correction you will have to follow the procedure and submit the required documents as asked by board.

So, you must visit the UP Board office in Allahabad or the regional office to get correction in certificate.
4th February 2019, 12:38 AM
RITU@AMAN

Yes it is very possible to correct your any certificate if their is anything wrong in it by visiting your school board office with valid and correct supportive documents.
If you are UP board students then you can visit the UP board regional office with your correct proper document which is located in PRAYAGRAJ(ALLAHABAD).
4th February 2019, 07:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Once the markesheet is issued and you find that there is something incorrect in the data like date of birth, father's name, mother's name. You can visit the Board office to correct it.
10th November 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

My father's name needs correction in intermediate certificate of up board though it is correct in the marks sheet. Also it is correct in high school certificate and marks sheet. I passed interediate in1968
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?