28th January 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do CDAC after engineering? Entrance exams and best institutes?

hello sir/madam,
I am final yr computer engg student , i want to do CDAC so please guide me, when is its entrance exam, what is the procedure to do, which is the best institute providing this course.
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  2. Examination date, course structure and good institutes for CDAC course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the CDAC institutes that I can apply for?
  4. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  5. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?
  6. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?
  7. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exams by own and scope of the course?
  8. What is the duration for CDAC? Is there any entrance exam for CDAC?
  9. Procedure of whole CDAC entrance test? How to prepare for the exam?
  10. Which course of CDAC is better after B.Tech in IT? When is the next entrance exam for CDAC? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. When is CDAC entrance exam? Is there any common entrance exam for all CDAC centres
  12. Institutes that provide training for CDAC entrance eaxm
  13. Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?
  14. Best coaching centre in Kolkata for medical coaching?
  15. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
  16. What is CDAC exam? How should I prepare for the entrance?
  17. When is the next entrance exam for CDAC?
  18. Information about CDAC 2016 entrance exam? Syllabus and Fees of CDAC? -- [New]
29th January 2011, 05:35 PM
pavan lakshman

Default Re: Procedure to do CDAC after engineering? Entrance exams and best institutes?

Re: Procedure to do CDAC after engineering? Entrance exams and best institutes?
22nd February 2011, 01:21 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Default Re: Procedure to do CDAC after engineering? Entrance exams and best institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavan lakshman View Post
Re: Procedure to do CDAC after engineering? Entrance exams and best institutes?
After completion of engineering you can opt CDAC, but for that you have to start preparation right now, because you can face CDAC right after completion of engineering i.e. in August. Criteria for CDAC is very simple they require only 55% in graduation.

There are two exams for CDAC conducted by Pune and Hydrabad 2 times a year.

Best institutes for PG diploma course are according to their levels is listed below:

CDAC - Bangalore
CDAC - Pune
CDAC - Hydrabad
CDAC - Chennai
CDAC - Noida
CDAC - Kolkata
CDAC - Trivandrum
And Aurangabad.
17th March 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

what kind of question ask in entrance exam.
20th March 2011, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

hi... i had completed my BE in E&TC..now i want to enroll my self in CDAC for DESC course so give me information abt dates and syllabus for entrance exam....
18th May 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE COURSES UNDER COMMON ENTEREANCE TEST- II FOR CDAC ACTS AUGUST 2011 BATCH
22nd May 2011, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

what is the best course offered by cdac for cs branch institute
6th June 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

hey! i have completed my b.tech in I.T this year..i want to do cdac.which course would be better for me n when will be the next entrance exam
21st June 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

cdac entrance exam
25th June 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

After givingCET exam for Integrated VLSI & Embeed system ,what is is next procedure of exam and mode of selection process.
4th July 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi i some how missed my Entrance this time.. when is the next CET held.. I want the dates for both Bangalore and pune.. Thanks in advance
6th July 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed B.E. in E&comm. and i want to do cdac course so what is the procedure of this,and what is asked in its entrance exam and now this session when its exam will conduct.(pune,Haderabad)
15th July 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

what is cut off marks in cdac cet
29th August 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed B.Tech IT, and i want to do C-DAC course so i want full details of that plz inform me.
thanq
sravanthi
20th October 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i hav completed my B.E this year i want to know the date of filling application form of CDAC-BANGALORE and CDAC-PUNE .And i want the CDAC cource for CSE branch plz inform me....
thanx
anamika
4th December 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
what are the job oppertunity after completing adac course..plz.inform me
thanx
ansul
11th December 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about cdac pune exam date for 2012.. Plz reply as early as possible..
22nd December 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i got 55.32 percentile in cet of cdac.. i want to know that could i got the college of pune..
26th December 2011, 09:51 PM
sprerna

i got 78.99 percentile in CET of cdac. can i get cdac pune?
17th February 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i have clear out the cet and got cdac noida.
whats the placement scenario over there.
aare the faculties up to the mark?
what will u suggestme for taking cdac noida
11th April 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi i kirti tiwari i have completed my b.tech with computer science branch i some how missed my Entrance this time.. when is the next CET held.. I want the dates for both Bangalore and pune.. Thanks in advanc
5th May 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

hi m soni i hv completed btech in ece nd want to know dates of aug 2012 batch entrance exam...for cdac pune.....
10th July 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

hai, i am chaithrashree , have completed my engineering(information science) 2012 batch in , i want to join for java or testing course, so want to know whether these courses are available, anddates of 2012 batch entrance exam for cdac bangalore
26th September 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my engg. and cdac entrance exam was held in august. but i missed it, now what is next date??
my gmail id: radhikapawar31292
plz help me
26th September 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

which is best institute in pune for cdac?
whats is its catlog?
7th July 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I am diploma in mechanical eng. I want joint
In cad cam course. Please sujest me
2nd September 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Hii..
my self Shital ,i want to do cdac course so what is the procedure of this,and which type of questions ask in its entrance exam and now when the exam will conduct..???
plzzzzz rply fast......
2nd September 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Hii..
myself Shital ,i want to do cdac course so what is the procedure of this,and which type of questions ask in its entrance exam and now when the exam will conduct..???
plzzzzz rply fast......
5th March 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I am 2012 batch pass out and I have no experience and my aggregate percentage is 54 and degree marks is 64 so am I eligible for cdac
10th June 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

When is the next cdac entrance test in pune? Where can I get the preparatory books for the test
23rd August 2016, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

What course is the best for electrical engineering under c dac. What procedure carrying by it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?