31st May 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get migration certificate for moving from CBSE board to Gujarat Board for class 11th?

I am Dr. Samir Nanavati from Ahmedabad. My daughter has cleared exam from CBSE on 29/5/18. Till date she is in Central board but now she will be shifting to Gujarat board for 11th standard. Now. I want to know that how to get migration certificate from CBSE to Gujarat board? Let me know the procedure.

27th June 2018, 07:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get migration certificate for moving from CBSE board to Gujarat Board for class 11th?

There is no need to apply for the migration certificate as CBSE board issue migration certificate for all the candidates who have passed 10th board examination.

So, you can visit to your school and ask for migration certificate as they will provide it to you with other documents such as marksheet, passing certificate, character certificate, school leaving certificate etc.

After migration certificate you will become eligible to get admission in Gujarat Board.
7th October 2020, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get migration certificate for moving from CBSE board to Gujarat Board for class 11th?

My son has passed his 13th exam from Gujarat Board he will be shifting to Rajasthan from where to get migration certificate
19th October 2020, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

How did I find migration certificate from cbse board to gujrat board
25th October 2020, 07:13 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Migration Certificate, you should send your application along with fee to the Deputy Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Regional Office(the state, where you have studied your 10th class).
30th August 2022, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO DOWNLOAD MIGRATION CERTIFACTE FOR ITI GUJRAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?