12th April 2018, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Anand Sir's Super 30 for 10th candidate?

Respected Sir, I have just given my 10th Board exam. I have a desire to take Science in 11th standard. And also I want to join Anand Sir's Super 30. So, I would like to know the procedure through which I can join this Super 30?

14th April 2018, 10:17 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Procedure to join Anand Sir's Super 30 for 10th candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have just given my 10th Board exam. I have a desire to take Science in 11th standard. And also I want to join Anand Sir's Super 30. So, I would like to know the procedure through which I can join this Super 30?
The eligibility to appear in the Super test is same as that of IIT-JEE. The only other manadatory thing is that you should be from Economically weaker section in order to appear for the test, as this program is specifically for Economically underprivilleged students.
>> If you are from a Economically weaker section then you may purchase a form for the entrance which is of 60 Rs.
>> After filling and submitting the form you will be required to appear in the Entrance test.
>> The syllabus for the test is same as that of class 11th.
>> There will be 3 sections in the entrance test :
1. Mathematics
2. Physics
3. Chemistry
>> Once a student is shortlisted for the test then he need not to pay anything, As all expenses ranging from coaching to fooding is being undertaken by the Super 30 authority.
14th April 2018, 02:11 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join Super 30

>>Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam to be selected in Anand Kumar's Super 30.
>>To apply for the entrance exam, take a print out of application form from here.
>>Then, fill the application form and submit it to nearest centre of Super 30 with 70 rupees as application charges.
>>If you are among the shortlisted candidates, you will get admission in Super 30.

***To know the Super 30 examination centres, visit the official website of Super 30.
14th April 2018, 08:09 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

For applying into Super 30 of Anand sir, firstly you need to fill the application form which is attached with this response.

After filling the form, submit it to the office of Super 30 coaching center.

Then after, you will have to appear for entrance test conducted for admission to Super 30.

If you are qualified among Top 30 students, then you will be enrolled into Super 30.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Super 30 Application Form for Class 10.pdf(466.0 KB, 45 views)
20th September 2019, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a scientist especially in physics.what can I do sir???pls reply soon..
20th September 2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a scientist especially in physics..I don't know what I do.what courses Will I take.And also I want to join your super 30
3rd April 2020, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Ajay Sharma and I came in 10th class now . How can join the class of Anand'sir?sir, please tell me what procedure I can do for take admission ?
17th December 2022, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

i wanted to become IITan ,so how can i join your super 30 after 10th??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?