14th October 2020, 01:56 AM
Priya3353

Procedure to join DGO course for a BHMS Doctor?

Hi, I am a BHMS Doctor and now I want to join DGO course. I would like to know about the procedure through which I can join this course. Can somebody please let me know about the procedure?

26th October 2020, 05:06 PM
Subhishna

Default Re: Procedure to join DGO course for a BHMS Doctor?

Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics is a 2 year Diploma course. Inorder to be eligible to apply for the course candidates should have qualification of MBBS from a university recognized by the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils, A minimum aggregate score of 45% (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the level of MBBS, Successful completion of a 1-year long compulsory rotating internship.
Admission procedures generally varies across colleges eventhough they admit students based on the performance in a relevant entrance test.
Some of the entrance exams are:
* NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)
* JIPMER PG
* AIIMS PG
* COMEDK PGET
* CMC Vellore
* AIAPGET
* OJEE
* CETPPMC
* DNB CET
*AIPGMEE
* UPSEE
* KCET
* AP EAMCET
* GCET
* MU OET
* DSAT etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?