20th July 2021, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Army after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Hello sir, My name is Mokbul seikhi am from West Bengal i just passed out my diploma in mechanical engg. from West bengal i would like to join army for my great country so what will be the procedure to join army after completing diploma. please give detail information about it..
Mail Id:[email protected]
Your thankful

23rd July 2021, 01:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Procedure to join Indian Army after Diploma in Mechanical engineering:-

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Army being a diploma mechanical engineer.

To join Indian Army, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination. Only candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination with mathematics and physics subjects from a recognised board are eligible to join Indian Army .

So, being a diploma holder you are not eligible to appear in NDA examination for joining in Indian Army.
24th July 2021, 04:53 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Procedure to join Indian Army after Diploma in Mechanical engineering:-

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Army after completing diploma in mechanical engineering.

To join Indian Army, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination.

Only candidates who have passed 12th standard from a recognised board with mathematics and physics subjects are eligible to join Indian Army.

So, being a diploma holder you are not eligible to appear in NDA examination for joining in Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?