5th July 2017, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Army without Maths and with NCC C certificate?

I am kalvinder. Procedure to join Indian army without Maths and with NCC C certificate? Can you please let me know if am eligible to join? I don't have Maths subject in my higher secondary, so kindly suggest me on the next step on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Army after completion of diploma with NCC C certificate?
  2. Procedure to join Indian Army for 18 years old 10th passed NCC certified student?
  3. Will I get any benefit of having NCC 'C' certificate while joining Indian Army? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  5. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  6. Can I join Indian Army without having NCC Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. I don't have any NCC certificate, can I still join the Indian Army?
  8. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I have NCC A, B and C certificate
  9. How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC?
  10. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  11. After completing my diploma how can I join Indian Army if I have NCC certificate in A grade?
  12. Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate
  13. Can I join Indian Army having completed 10+2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?
  14. Will I be able to join Indian Army without NCC Certificate being a 24 years old candidate?
  15. Vacancy in Army for female NCC B & C certificate holder
  16. What is the age limit for BCA student to join India Army? How to join without NCC certificate?
  17. How to join Indian Army being a candidate of B.Com having an age of 23 years and not having NCC certificate?
  18. How can I join Indian Army after graduating in Economics with 60% and with NCC C certificate?
9th July 2017, 07:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army without Maths and with NCC C certificate?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Army even if you don't have Mathematics subject and if you have NCC C certificate. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Army. You need to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC to join Indian Army.
9th July 2017, 09:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army without Maths and with NCC C certificate?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Army without Mathematics and NCC certificate.

You can join through NDA entry or through rallies. The minimum required qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognised board.

The age limit to appear for examination is 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible.

For recruitment through rally also required qualification is 12th from a recognised board in any discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?