27th May 2012, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join IPS and CBI? Duration for these Exams? Is it a good choice to choose Mathematics as Optional subject for Main Exam? Information regarding Interview procedure for this?

sir i want to join ips or cbi on high post so i want to know the proceedure, duration of exams and i,want to choose mathematics as my optional subject for mains exam is it good and if not then why and what to choose and some news about interview plzzzzz rplyyy me sir

27th May 2012, 07:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join IPS and CBI? Duration for these Exams? Is it a good choice to choose Mathematics as Optional subject for Main Exam? Information regarding Interview procedure for this?

You will have to appear for the UPSC exams for the same. For the first part of the exam which is aptitude oriented test the duration of the exam is 4 hours. The mains will consist of 9 papers. The duration for each of these papers is 3 hours. You can certainly select mathematics as subject area if feel you can prepare well in the same. During the interview round you can expect questions in both technical as well as non technical.
24th June 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join IPS and CBI? Duration for these Exams? Is it a good choice to choose Mathematics as Optional subject for Main Exam? Information regarding Interview procedure for this?

only ips officers can cbi why not ias officers?
20th August 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

How anyone can appear for IPS exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?