29th November 2019, 07:51 AM
Sangeeta malleshappa
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1

Procedure for name correction in SSLC Marks Sheet?

Hello Sir, I am Sangeeta in my TC my name entered as Sangeeta D/o Malleshappa but in my SSLC mark sheet they entered as Sangeeta Malleshappa D/o Malleshappa. So how to correct this? And after SSLC all my PUC degree post degree mark sheets assured as Sangeeta Malleshappa. So, should I follow TC or Mark Sheets for further documents?
30th November 2019, 10:32 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 5,204
Default Re: Procedure for name correction in SSLC Marks Sheet?

If you find mistake in any of the certificate issued by the board, then you can visit the board regional or head office and place a request for the correction in it.

It is possible to get correction. So, you can take in consideration the correct documents for further reference.
30th November 2019, 02:15 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 7,427
Default Re: Procedure for name correction in SSLC Marks Sheet?

You will have to follow your 10th marksheet. Your name will be considered according to your 10th marksheet. And as you are saying that all your degree certificates are also in the same name as that on the 10th marksheet hence, there is no worry to you because transfer certificate is not checked anywhere.
30th November 2019, 08:08 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 7,378
Default Re: Procedure for name correction in SSLC Marks Sheet?

There is a procedure you have to follow the correction of name the SSLC marksheet and you have to file an application for it to the board which will be forwarded by the school headmaster. You can get your name changed by following is a simple procedure which is given below:-
You will be given an application form for correction of name in your certificate.
You have to forward various documents related to your admission in the school with this application like admission form which was filled during admission into the school, school leaving certificate and other documents related to your admission which mentions your correct name.
The application will be forwarded to the board by your school headmaster. If your documents are Valid then there will be no problem in collection of your name in the marks sheet.
Reply With Quote
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: