20th January 2012, 08:08 PM
kanchan goyal

Procedure for registration for IPCC exam?

i have passed my cpt exam, please tell me the procedure of registration for IPCC.

22nd January 2012, 04:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for registration for IPCC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanchan goyal View Post
i have passed my cpt exam, please tell me the procedure of registration for IPCC.
To register for the Integrated Professional Competence Course of Chartered Accountancy, you will have to obtain the registration form, along with the prospectus from your nearest regional center of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
The cost of the Prospectus is Rs.100
The registration form, along with the course fee, should submitted to the same regional center of the Institute, in order to get the registration letter and study materials.
For more information, refer to the official website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
11th January 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for registration for IPCC exam?

I want to check that i have completed my articleship training & ITT under PCC syllabus but could not able to clear my papers. Now as nov 2012 was last attempt for pcc batch can i appear in May 2013 exam for IPCC exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?